SURPRISE! A Yogi Surprise to be exact. I found this subscription company through a great friend (and ultra bendy) Danii Kaufman, who is also an ambassador. She placed me in touch with them and, to no surprise, they turned out to be pretty great people.
In fact, the day I spoke with Matt (one of the founders) on the phone he was on an epic road trip from Whistler BC back down to the Portland area to build a tiny house. What? How cool!
I could tell right away that he had great energy and that this was a brand I'd want to be a part of.
They sent me my first Yoga Lifestyle Box right away. What a fun treat! Their mission is to cultivate widespread wellness by making it easy to discover and share products that support that mission. And they seem to have nailed it.
1. Cuccio Somatology Yoga Essentials Kit: a lotion, a mat spray, and an oil blend all geared towards balance. They smell amazing and come in a perfect travel sized package!
2. Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk: YES! I was so excited to see this. I love Califia Farms. It's just such a higher quality of almond milk. I drank it immediately.
3. GoMacro Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar: once again, this is a brand I've had before. I find the size to be a perfect pre-workout snack and the flavor to be good. The texture is the only thing I'm not a huge fan of. It reminds me of old school Power Bars.
4. Andalou Naturals Instant Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask: I'm a sucker for skin care products, as I'm consistently battling with my skin. This mask felt great and left my skin feeling seriously replenished.
5. Kate's Magik Moon Goddess Anointing Oil: YUM! This smells amazing. I've been taking it with me while teaching classes and using it on my students during savasana.
6. Topricin Homeopathic Pain Relief and Healing Cream: this cream specifically states that it's good for use on foot and ankle pain. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Without having any overpowering scent, I love the way it makes my angry left arch and heel feel. It works by improving circulation, which improves healing. I'm into it.
7. Anima Mundi Apothecary Palo Santo Mist: here is my only criticism of my box experience. Due to a typo error on the little card that explains what all of the goodies do, the description for the Topricin is repeated here, so I'm not sure exactly what to do with this mist! I've been spraying it on my linens, which seems to be nice?
8. The Better Chip Spinach and Kale: tortilla chip meet greens! It tasted fantastic, had a great crunch, and felt healthier than eating traditional chips.
9. Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner: I had no idea that parsley had natural cleaning power, but it does. And using this cleanser on countertops has provided a nice, clean, fresh scent to my kitchen.
10. Yogi Surprise Yoga Sequence Card: this adorably illustrated card shows a sequence geared towards the summer solstice! I love it. It's very well done and felt great in my physical body as well.
This opportunity as an ambassador is going to be a fantastic way to get connected with cool companies, brands, and products that share the same core values. I'm so excited!
If anybody else would like to try a Yogi Surprise box, use the code YOGILOVE to get 15% off!