An instructor of movement.
A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 8+ years of clinical experience.
An E-RYT 200 and Yoga Alliance certified Continuing Education Provider.
A San Diego resident since 2008.
A competitive runner with 18+ years of experience, four Boston Marathons, two 50ks (including one 1st place finish), and countless half marathons.
A yogi with 13 years of personal practice.
A dog mom.
Her extensive knowledge as a Doctor of Physical Therapy merges with her understanding of yoga to provide a unique platform for teaching movement in all forms, from yoga to running, strength training to anatomy, and in between.
Academics, accolades, and accomplishments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Northeastern University, 2009.
- E-RYT 200, (certification fromBuddhi Yoga, La Jolla, CA, 2015).
- Yoga Alliance Certified Continuing Education Provider
- lululemon athletica ambassador, 2014-Present.
- November Project San Diego co-leader, 2013-2016.
- Team Nuun runner, 2014-2017.
- Whoos In El Moro 50k, first place female.
- 3x Boston Marathon Qualifier, Marathon PR of 3:13:48.
- 1/2 Marathon PR of 1:27:40.
Lauren's Media Mentions:
(click on image for story)