A San Diego resident since 2008.
A competitive runner with 18+ years of experience, three Boston Marathons, two 50ks (including one win), and countless half marathons.
A yogi with 13 years of personal practice.
A E-RYT 200 and Yoga Alliance certified Continuing Education Provider.
A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 7+ years of clinical experience.
To connect people: with themselves, with each other, and with their communities.
Her extensive knowledge as a Doctor of Physical Therapy merges with her understanding of yoga to provide a unique platform for teaching anatomy of yoga to current yoga instructors, yoga teacher trainees, and yoga students. Her background as a runner who found yoga to balance the physical demands of her sport continues to fuel her passion to introduce other endurance athletes to yoga.
Academics, accolades, and accomplishments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Northeastern University, 2009.
- E-RYT 200, Buddhi Yoga, La Jolla, CA, 2015.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Continuing Education Provider
- lululemon ambassador, 2014-Present.
- November Project San Diego co-leader, 2013-2016.
- Team Nuun runner, 2014-Present.
- Whoos In El Moro 50k, first place female.
- 2x Boston Marathon Qualifier, Marathon PR of 3:13:48.
- 1/2 Marathon PR of 1:27:40.
Affiliations and partnerships
Lauren's Media Mentions:
(click on image for story)